Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another BS and about the new poll on "Which Gallagher do you prefer?"

Hey guys, it's me.

I'm really sorry for you who did expect a new post each day since you knew, followed, or visited my blog. I admit I let you all down at that, but there's is a reason for it. I've been fucking busy trying to clean-up school reports, and there's more to it plus other shits I have to deal with. Since I now have a spare time, I apologize. And while I'm on it, I shall notify you lot that posts will be published once a month in random days. I'm sorry for the inconvenience to all my blog readers, but I really am trying to do my best to keep this blog away from dying, unlike the last stupid fucking blog.

Last thing, there's a new poll. It's called "Which Gallagher do you prefer?". I recently have become a massive Oasis fans, so I thought I'd like to know which Gallagher do you Oasis fans prefer. Is it Liam, the legendary-"Lennon-Reincarnated" person? Or is it Noel, the guy behind all of Oasis's legendary music?

That's all from me everyone, keep reading, keep following, and god bless...

NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment